GTA V NEW News.

Roli Christinson

I'm a little skeptical of this new news. I've played every GTA game in the 3rd and 4th eras, and i'm a little worried at how different this one is going to be. Yes, the graphics look drool-inducing. But no properties? THREE protagonists? The properties were my favorite part in Vice City and San Andreas. You had more places to store cars, and earning enough money for them was always a fun side-quest. Three protagonists makes me iffy, because Grand Theft Auto traditionally has always followed a character who was betrayed somehow trying to rise through the ranks in the world once again, and it was always fun to see what spin on that idea they could add in every new game. Three protagonists may be over-doing it. But, it's Rockstar Games. They're one of the leaders of video games, and, that's all just my opinion, and none of it is valid really. What do you guys think?

its gonna be awesome the details in the game informer make it sound great i cant wait to baja around and i hope they put the monster truck back in it that would be great the maps suppose to be bigger than red dead redemption san andreas and gta 4 combined according to R*