AdvoCare 500 Pick Em'

Eric

boys have at it......... and Nascar finally got what it wanted today.

As a gordon fan I have mixed emotions, some are that it shows you still stick up for yourself and when push comes to shove he'll shove right back. However I think pushing him into the wall down the front stretch would have been more reasonable and would have likely only involved them. I'm sorta disappointed, you always like to think your driver is the best and cleanest driver out there(in less your a Sr fan or a Busch brother fan); I expect better behavior from someone like jeff. However I also see justice Clint got Jeff in a few cases this year and got in to jeff again, they say pay back is a bit** and jeff payed him back today. Not sure How to feel excited that jeff can get angry and have a backbone or sad about him being so angry he wrecked somone.

Not real sure about the emotions and the fight, only one team deserved to be mad and that was Loganos team, they were the victim.

"Jeff Gordon was found to be in violation of Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) -- altercation with another competitor on the race track during the race -- and has been fined $100,000, docked 25 championship driver points and put on probation until Dec. 31. Rick Hendrick, owner of the No. 24 car, also has also been penalized with the loss of 25 championship owner points. Alan Gustafson, crew chief of the No. 24 car, was found to be in violation of Section 9-4A (at all events, crew chief assumes responsibility of his driver, car owner and team members) and has been placed on probation until Dec. 31.

Brian Pattie, crew chief of the No. 15 car, violated Sections 12-1 and 9-4A and has been fined $25,000 and placed on probation until Dec. 31.

Brad Keselowski, driver of the No. 2 car, has been fined $25,000 and placed on probation until Dec. 31 for violating Sections 12-1 and 20-6.7A (cars and drivers will not be permitted to carry onboard computers, automated electronic recording devices, electronically actuated devices, power distribution modules, power conditioners, micro-processors, recording devices, electronic digital memory chips, traction control devices, digital readout gauges and the like, even if inoperable or incomplete). Keselowski had a cell phone in his race car."

Credit to NASCAR.com

http://www.nascar.com/news/121112/nascar-penalizes-jgordon-cbowyer-bkeselowski/index.html