Spider-man body

spidermanmonstertruck5

the spider man in the v4 truck pack it was hard working i know but the thing i don't like is that the body looks unrealistic and the others do so why cant the body be more like this

spiderman.jpg?version=2

marvel.jpg

photos_cincymj_ph.jpg

Spiderman.jpg

i am not asking this for a truck request just for a redone body. it can have the same chassis and tires like in the V4 pack i just want the body redone that's all

As noted previously the body is being updated in the patch, but it can't hurt for you to learn blender and make bodies yourself even though you say your not very good, thats never an excuse just practice you'll get better. And if ANYONE knew about monster truck history that body isn't "unrealistic" but a throw back body to its predecessor from the early 2000s

Also "Spidermanmonstertruck5" I deleted a post where someone unnamed said that don't like you and you said why? Take a quick look at the way you condone yourself, a part of it was your youtube video and how you bashed V4 before it was out and the models and said and I quote "I'm going to replace the bodies with the V3 bodies" When some were the SAME EXACT BODIES. Imagine how that makes you look to the people at Sim Monsters.

• Upvote 1

sorry i take it back besides i deleted it tell them i made a mistake they are greatr

As noted previously the body is being updated in the patch, but it can't hurt for you to learn blender and make bodies yourself even though you say your not very good, thats never an excuse just practice you'll get better. And if ANYONE knew about monster truck history that body isn't "unrealistic" but a throw back body to its predecessor from the early 2000s

Also "Spidermanmonstertruck5" I deleted a post where someone unnamed said that don't like you and you said why? Take a quick look at the way you condone yourself, a part of it was your youtube video and how you bashed V4 before it was out and the models and said and I quote "I'm going to replace the bodies with the V3 bodies" When some were the SAME EXACT BODIES. Imagine how that makes you look to the people at Sim Monsters.

tell them i am sorry i didnt mean it i really liked them they are fabulouse

sorry i take it back besides i deleted it tell them i made a mistake they are greatrtell them i am sorry i didnt mean it i really liked them they are fabulouse

See, criticism is ok You just have to wait until you have the final product and not do it in a fashion where your just bashing the product and making yourself sound where you don't know what your talking about.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

spider-man might have a crd chassis now but if anyone is gonna get started on this (maybe not for a while) soon i think the easy thing to do is just remake the body instead of doing the chassis and the body plus that would be too much work so the body would just be better. plus i know this is not gonna be happening for a long time but i am just letting you guys know. thanks