Old school monster trucks and tracks

bigfootfan18

I was not sure where to post this topic. I searched the site and could not find a similar thread. I was just wondering if there were older trucks available somewhere. I used to play MTM2 a lot and my favorite part of that game was all the old monster trucks like USA-1, Bigfoot 1 & 8, Carolina Crusher etc. Also some of the old tracks, like PENDA points series tracks Canfield, Indy..etc. That would be awesome to get some of these oldies, with the awesome gameplay of RoR just to mess around with. Or even an old school truck racing series. Can anyone help me out?

There is a Taurus old school truck on here for V3. Not sure if it works for V4 yet though. I am working on many old 80's and 90's Silverdome tracks that weren't ripped from MTM2 but it will be a while before their released. I've only been able to play on one of them in the game so far. I'm hoping to see some kind of old school presence at some point in time for this game and think it would be awesome to see some old school racing series too.

It isn't even V3, its a stand-alone itself. You can use it with any pack.

I never knew that, when I got the beta Coby told me to put it in the V3 pack. I never put the released truck in the game because I already had the beta that he ended up releasing. Thanks for the info.

This is my own oppion it and it is that the older tracks sound like a good idea and are fun at first but some people have remaid old MTM2 tracks and the tracks just don't hold up compared to newer ones. As for the trucks I think that would be cool to see bear foot and carolina crusher.

Really now?

safs2.jpg

screenshot_151.jpg

screenshot_1.png

You are mistaken.

These three tracks of mine are MTM2 remakes. Do they not stack up to tracks of today?

• Upvote 9

• 3 months later...

If I was as good as you guys. I would love to take my old Anaheim 1987 V. 3 track from MTM2.  Anyone welcome too if they want too. LOL Needs a lot of updating for this game. But be cool release it with 80s Replica's on here when they are finally release...

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...