State of Sim-Monsters Season 3, and Beyond

JoshDIGRhodes

Everyone gets old and dosent have the time for this anymore, I am going to start my league that a lot of you are signed up for. To bad I never got to be in a Sim-Monster season, this year could have been the year for me. I hate to say it, but this site will end up like Rigs of Rods Monster Jam, unless you guys keep SOMETHING going. Thank you for the info btw, I still will always be... a Sim-Monster!

My name is Kevin Payne. I wanna run the KPL. Approved?

'THE' Kevin Payne, I was just looking at your MTM2 League, Wish that was still going that poo was sick. Wow man when does the league start?

People said that about MTM2 for years. And the game survived with no major upgrades in physics or anything for YEARS. The only thing that could "kill" MTM2 was a game with more potential on all the things MTM2 was weak at, and that was this game. Oh, and btw, people still make stuff for MTM2 so I guess it could be counted as "alive" lol

• Upvote 1

What else is funny is seeing me at 9-10 years old back in 2004-05 kicking 13-18 year old butts every week, haha!! Ah the good ol days, where in MTM2, 18 year olds lose to people half their age lol!! Btw, i'm not disrespecting anyone, that is what happened. If you dont believe me, ask runt, robbie milburn, kevin payne, or dave collard, they'll remember.