Music thread

SilverWolf

12 hours ago, Skyliner849 said:

I started liking Slipknot in 2008 when i was 6 lmao

I love you.

Just kidding. Started liking Slipknot when I was 4, back in 06 or 07.

21 minutes ago, cp2013 said:

some of the themes.... I just can't get them out of my head

Honestly out of total bias I think Reptile by NIN would make a better theme for Reptoid. I don't like it's theme right now but love Reptile.

17 minutes ago, cp2013 said:

some of the themes.... I just can't get them out of my head

We As Human (Titan's theme song's artist) used to be so good. I even got to see them a few times, and they were amazing. They've been quiet for a few years after getting $40,000 in a kickstarter for a new van, and all of their members except their singer have left. I doubt anything else will come from them. :(

17 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

We As Human (Titan's theme song's artist) used to be so good. I even got to see them a few times, and they were amazing. They've been quiet for a few years after getting $40,000 in a kickstarter for a new van, and all of their members except their singer have left. I doubt anything else will come from them. :(

The rest of the members started a new band. Who knows, I mean Alter Bridge and Wovenwar (ex-As I Lay Dying members) are excellent

3 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

The rest of the members started a new band. Who knows, I mean Alter Bridge and Wovenwar (ex-As I Lay Dying members) are excellent

Alter Bridge, is awesome in fact I've used some of their music before.

4 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

It was just Justin Foreshaw and Jake Jones (as far as I can tell), they started As We Ascend. I don't know who else is in it, but it sounds good. It's just not the We As Human sound I really loved. Still going to listen to it >.>