Why Hello There

runt9

Well, thanks to Mr. Milburn, I apparently want to play this game. He decided to tell me that this place has become quite jumping and that we're looking at getting some side leagues going now. I kinda missed all of you old MTM2 folk, so I think it's about time I drop in.

But for a real intro...

I'm Alex Vester and I just turned 20. I played MTM2 from the day it came out in 1998 until the day it fell apart. I tried to be a very active member of the community, running multiple leagues, creating trucks and tracks, and generally trying to be a fellow friend to everyone (though I'm sure Ryan Smith would tell you differently, hehe). I tried to play Rigs of Rods a bit around a year ago, but I just never had the time to play it because I worked the night shift at a fast food restaurant and wasn't on for the races. However, I now work in Tech Support and get home at 5 every day, so I think it's about high time to give this another try.

So, in closing... Hello everyone. Good to see some old faces around here, and I hope to meet some new faces and become friends with everyone once again. Also, you can find me on AIM at "runt9ab".

Hey Runt. This is your old buddy Tyler May saying welcome back to online monster truck racing. And thanks for trying on MTM2 to get people to stop swearing when i was around. But now since i'm 17 years old right now, I'm a big boy now and i can handle that langauge lol. Hope to see you out on the track and also hope we get to race against each other for the first time in 7-8 years.