World Finals -- Las Vegas, NV -- Sam Boyd Stadium **Double Points**

After tonights racing first round to which I lost to Monster Mutt (good win btw), I just wanted to put this out there...With Arf streaming...that brough more resources upon my connection and computer, as well as hosting the server with 5 other people and the track as graphically intense as it was basically made it unfair racing conditions for me tonight with uberlag and stutter. Hopefully we can have a dedicated server by next season or else I won't be hosting, while I love being able to provide you a server that we all can have fun and race on..if I can't be able to have a fair race as well, then theres no point in hosting the server and I'll just race without hosting so that it isn't as much resources pulled on my computer.

Recap: Made it into the show. won the first round. lost to Digger in the second round. had a great fs planned and fell flat on my face, one hit wonder. I hate to finish the season like this but what can i do.. I just want to thank Liquidfire, Casey Graves, JoshDigRhodes, RKM, and all the other people who have helped make this Sim-Monsters season happen and i hope to come back strong next season.

• Upvote 1

I just want to say thanks to everyone who helped out or ran throughout the whole season, I couldn't have done it without you guys. Congrats to Dig on winning the Overall and Racing titles to go along with his WF Freestyle win, RKM to winning the Freestyle Title, and Kyle Carr on winning WF Racing. Gonna be a few weeks until league racing starts back up, gotta get some things figured out but it should be even bigger and better than this season I can tell you that

• Upvote 1

ok, I watched as much of the stream as my schedule would allow, and heres what I gotta say. I can deal with the feed going offline on random moments, because I get to be apart of something that is real, this is hardly some dumb game, my example being, FS watching Dig's run, the momentum waas fantastic, and not 2 trucks later trying to see gunslinger hold onto the points title, and having such bad luck (I feel for ya I really do) but to me it felt just like when I watched avenger try to defend his title in 04, and the truck just died after 3-4 hits... just the disappointment, it really imo was a very cool, event, something I got to be apart of, getting to know peoples styles, interact with them, this is really amazing, imo, yes the chat/noob stuff sucks on live.. but thats why I watch it full screen, was blown away, u guyz put on a hell of a show... and this last saturday night I actually saw Monster jam, thanks for keeping the excitment alive

• Upvote 3

I had a blast. I really did. Even though my performances weren't up to par with what I wanted, I couldn't help but still enjoy myself regardless. It was the first time in a long time that I've just sat back and had fun with it. Maybe next season I'll be a little more consistent.

Congrats to Kyle Carr and Josh Rhodes (MTM2 guys, big ups fellas!) and to RKM and Dig for the points titles. Thank you to LF for the awesome track, Casey for running the show and everyone who had a part in it and this season of Sim Monsters. Season 2 will be even better and I'm glad to be apart of it!

• Upvote 2

All in all besides my mega fail of racing, I was really happy tonight, my freestyle went better than expected, and the encore was fun as hell. I can't wait for next season to hopefully make all the races and make my Debut in Iron Manâ„¢. I have a feelin alot of Black Sabbath will be cranked after racing and freestyle...watch out next season guys, im makin a run at that racing championship.

i had a blast, everything went better then i had anticipated. i thought i would at least loose to Robson, but somehow it didn't happen, thanks for the future heart attack, i thought my head was going to burst from the pressure exiting that turn.

great track, watching and running FS was great, as Sidwinder said, it really does feel like a real event. hope for more in the coming weeks, thanks everyone

Was a fun night minus the lag in racing, had a little in FS but compared to racing there was no lag. Congrats to Kyle and Diggy on their wins and Dig for the title, hate to have to win a title the way last night happened with Crazy's run. Had a blast last night other then the 2 times I expected to get an RII and it never happened, then it did happen after I drove off which completely ruined my run of momentum (need to get someone that knows what their doing for RII's full time...)

• Upvote 1