CFMTS is back!

AuzGrams

Hello, an old league from MTM2 is back, County Fair Monster Truck Series (CFMTS)!

CFMTSLogo.png

If you are unfamiliar with this league, this is a league that is based on realism, and my goal for this league is to make it the most realistic monster truck league possible, with multiple events and shows going on simultaneously. Among other things I have tried to maintain the best level of professionalism throughout MTM2 & now in ROR. While the main venues are usually county fairs, I do run speedways, and places that would normally be ran by other promoters besides MJ/Feld. The league runs realistic trucks & Feld trucks are NOT allowed as county fair shows around the country do not have the Monster Jam trucks like Grave Digger, Max D, etc. The league will have 2-3 shows a week, with 4-8 trucks running at each show unless it is a big speedway event, stadium, or a finale event. I do the standard booking procedure and an emphasis will be put on teams. In addition, I will have a $50 prize for the overall champion & a trophy, a couple other championship winnings will be given out as well.

The league will be ran by myself & Travis Sewilo, all the assets of MLSM have merged into CFMTS and the league will hopefully be off the ground and the first events will hopefully start in early to mid February.

More announcements to come soon.

• Upvote 3

I think I got all of em

AAP Grinder
Air Force After Burner
Backwards Bob
Batman
Blacksmith
Blue Thunder
Bulldozer
Captain America
Captain's Curse