League Discussion Thread

AuzGrams

For those wondering, sign-ups will be open in 2-3 weeks (I know that seems like a long time, but I'm not trying to rush into starting things just yet). I'm planning on making sign-ups free game aside from past champions of the series who get their choices.

Rulebook will be posted sometime this week maybe today or tomorrow even.

More info:

Most events will have 6-8 trucks, we will have 3 events a week, so there will be 18-24 trucks available to run every week. Each event will have multiple shows, there will be a balanced points structure for events that only have 1 show at a bigger venue versus a 2 show venue.

The intention for each event is to have everyone in game to make events flow as fast as possible, each event will have actual introductions with the event director giving out directions. If you do not cooperate or listen to the event director's directions, you will be kicked out of the event & future bookings will be stripped if you do not follow directions throughout the event. Some events will have to be big bracket in the event of lag or server issues.

Here's the purse payout:

Overall Champion - $50 + Trophy

Racing Champion - $10

Freestyle Champion - $10

Team of the Year (2 Truck Team with most points/wins, must team up with someone else and announce intentions as a 2 truck team) - $10

everything sounds good Auz. just a little question, will each event have a qualifying and the top 8 get in or will they be pre booked and qualifying is just for the racing order?

my concern is that there might be the same drivers in each of the weeks event leaving it harder for the newer racer's like myself to get into them. 

Because there will be multiple events each week, they will be small lineups, and all will be predetermined. No open qualifying unless it's a large event. Doing all open qualifying doesn't make for the fairest points race. 

Every driver will have the oppruntunity to be booked into events if they do the bookings in the correct way. In addition, there will should be spots open so you can fill-in. Bookings will work in within a 1 or 2 truck traveling team (if you have a 4 truck team, 2 guys must team up as a travel team).

There will be most likely be 8 events + Grand Nationals event. Not everyone is guaranteed 8 events, but I will try to balance it out as much as possible.

Once again, sign-ups will be free game, however, if you have not run many events at all in ROR & are new to the game, I suggest you do not sign-up in a big name truck such as Bigfoot.

Here are the guys that will have the option to retain their old truck, or pick a new one due to being a past champion of CFMTS

Auz Grams

Travis Sewilo

Dave Collard (Probably not running, but on the list)

Tim Smith

Josh Rhodes

Robbie Milburn

• 2 weeks later...
About Sign-Ups, i don't know if this has been asked or has been mentioned but when Sign-Ups open, do we sign up for our team or does everybody have to individually sign up? 

You can sign-up for your team if you do have someone else committed already to that truck.

As far as team points go, it will work in 2 truck teams, you can recruit 4 guys and run as a 4 team 2xtreme Racing team for example, but points work within 2 trucks traveling together, if that makes sense.

Hoping to have the schedule released Sunday.

More information about bookings will be posted after the schedule is out, don't send me any bookings when the schedule is out & sign-ups are open, I will make a thread about booking information & when to send them.