League Discussion Thread

AuzGrams

No customs, realistic non-FELD trucks, right now there is around 65-70 off the top of my head trucks available.

Like DIG said in the other thread, this series is based on county fairs which the Digger trucks and all FELD trucks haven't been apart of since 2011. FELD does do speedways such as West Lebanon, or Salinas in California however those are FELD promoted events. I try keeping the realistic county fair approach and that's basically why I don't allow customs or FELD trucks. I feel like the idea is something new and different compared to other leagues.

• Upvote 1

Booking information will be posted on Thursday (aka my first of 3 days off), I would just like to point out that there is the possibility that not everyone will get all 8 shows leading up to the Grand Nationals, but I will try my best to get everyone an equal amount of shows possible.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i know this may be a dumb question but for the events will we need to have our game name the same as the real life driver or just our personal name?

Real life driver name, sorry I didn't post that in the thread I was going to edit that into the general rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Points will be up a little bit later toinght.

Just as input before I do the points, I need to add some rules regarding ties. For example, Rockstar & Excaliber tied for 2nd place in Chico with a 26. Should I give them both 2nd place points, or add up 2nd place points and 3rd place points (which would add up to 3) and divide that by 2 so they would each get 1.50 points? In addition to that, should I give Ice Cream Man 4th place points even though he was 5th best finishing freestyle but had 4th best score?

Any input would be appreciated on that. Also, another rule I will be adding for the points is that tiebreakers in the final standings will be decided by total number of wins & second place finishes.