Sim Monsters
runt9

IDS 2013 Spring Signups

tristan skyles

truck el toro

age 14 

i dont have much to say been playing ror since 2010 been online since january 2011 i like ror it awsome

Just saying if I'm right el tor loco is already taken by somebody

runt9    356
Truck: Sick Kiss (hopefully)

Oh, it'll be ready by then ;)

Runt can I add something to my bio? Well if yes then add this:Watch out cause my steering wheel handles well and I'm practicing with it so look out for me.

No.

If you don't like it, don't race. I ask for age to make it at least SOMEWHAT like a real driver bio page.

• Upvote 2

Pink Guy    1,518

Name: Danny Hubbard
Truck: Ballistic
Bio: On again off again driver, looking to have their breakout performance in 2013 with a brand new piece and a brand new identity.

Alan E.    325

Name: Alan Echevarria

Truck: Time Fly's

Bio: Been Playing ROR for about 2.5 years and I have Also been with MTM2 for a good number of years

NavySonicShell    1,178
If you don't like it, don't race. I ask for age to make it at least SOMEWHAT like a real driver bio page.

I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just always feel slightly awkward being asked my age for some reason, I don't care honestly. I can understand what you mean sorry for whatever inconvenience that was.

Mark Colineri    3,636
Runt can I add something to my bio? Well if yes then add this:Watch out cause my steering wheel handles well and I'm practicing with it so look out for me.

Damn look at all those championships. You must be really good to win those, why haven't we seen you run in a Sim Monsters event?

• Upvote 5

restored429    46

Name: Daniel Agosh
Truck: Steel Phathom
bio: Been racing Mtm2 for a few years. Won a F/s championship in the Trainboys Thunder National League. Been Racing ROR for a Year and half. Also I'm Part of Kevin Payne Track crew. I do about 6 to 7 shows a year. Also when I have a chance, I help out with Monster truck teams (Virginia Giant, Backdraft and Jeff Perrin) when they are close to my home. I have help out with TMB Action tracks show and Filmed my own shows.