IDS 2013 Spring Signups

runt9

Name: Beau Smith

Truck: Bigfoot 19

Bio: Started playing MTM2 online in 1998 and made some drag tracks and replica trucks under the alias of "Prowl3r". Helped form the original ProDRO online league. Stepped away from online monster trucks around 2002 and found Rigs of Rods about 2 years ago. Been lurking in the shadows mostly but started playing online some lately and thought I would give a league a shot. 

Name: Kevin Payne

Truck: X103 (Runt get ahold of me, i lost that link, need your help with this brotha ;) )

Bio: Been racing online since 2005. Multi-time MTM2 champion in several leagues such as PPRL, SPHRA, ACMTR and more. Also ran the famous league Monster Jam Tour in 2007. I also travel and Track Crew almost all the shows in Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. Soon to be Tech Official for Monster Jam by the looks of it. Im here for a comeback and show i still got it.

Name: Zach Nicholas
Truck: Night Strike
Bio: Came into SM in the Summer Heat Series around the end of the V2 era. Didn't get to compete much due to suckish skills and usually an awkward time frame. Ran EVERY event in RoR Outlaws Season 1. Generally just try to do decent and have fun with it.