IDS 2013 Spring Signups

runt9

Name: Stephen Black

Truck: Swamp Donkey

Bio: I've been racing virtually for 5 years come 2013. I have 3 wins in NR03 and 8 wins in iRacing. I had some success in MTM2 with a few wins and a championship. I look to have more success in RoR monster trucks, but I am a newcomer and expect to learn the ropes from those who are more experienced.

Johan Seminario

Maximum Destruction

I have driving for 2 years now, been painting for ever, now i make as people say, one of the best trucks for ror, and im also the custom finale Freestyle Championship winner, with a few racing and fresstyle, and the WF8 Freestyle Champion,

Michael DesRoches

Gentle Ben 1

Bio: I've been racing virtually for 4 years now. Last seasons Custom Series Freestyle Points Champion. Started in MTM2 as the 2009 MTM2Draggers.net rookie of the year. Raced NR2003 and now ROR.

Mark Colineri

Working Class

15(February) 

I have been driving for about 2.5 years now. I won my first event at the Custom Finale...and haven't stopped since. Old cars are my thing, and I like to bring nostalgia back into this game, along with a little fun along the way.

Edited by Mark Colineri

Name : Michael Murray

Truck : Savage X

Bio : Started playing ror before the monster trucks even existed joined RORMJ in 2010 raced one koth and All monster eve. First season in SM came within hugging distance of a freestyle championship. Have a few freestyle wins. Built the Savage X machine after my rc truck. Avid content creator.

Edited by crazyman444
oops, edited to 300 chracters, got carried away.

Name:Gavin Wilson

Truck:V4? if so then northern nightmare if not then rabid ram

Bio:I joined Sim- monsters a year ago thinking im just going to dl tracks and trucks and not participate (i.e. make tracks/trucks and dont do fun runs or leagues) that changed after about 2 months, when i wanted to get my hands on some tracks but couldnt because they were not released thus making me create them myself. I have competed in one league with no wins at all (this is back when i used keyboard) now i am here with a controller and im ready to go to take on whoever is willing to race or freestyle against me. roostered, locked, and ready to rock! (from scott hartsock)