Show Your Projects Chapter 20!

Klayton

Criticizing RockCrwlr's work? Shame on you.

I'm not the all around best modeler/painter on the site you know, this body was one of the first I have redone. Thank you for the constructive criticism PC, I actually like the fact you pointed those out. I will probably redo it further down the road once I get my tracks finished. And that unibrow was a screw up that I did and forgot to fix. I made the texture go up too far.

• Upvote 1

I'm not the all around best modeler/painter on the site you know, this body was one of the first I have redone. Thank you for the constructive criticism PC, I actually like the fact you pointed those out. I will probably redo it further down the road once I get my tracks finished. And that unibrow was a screw up that I did and forgot to fix. I made the texture go up too far.

Tracks eh? (canadian lol)

Only real tip I can give roach is I think the cab may need to be lengthened a good bit and the bed shortened.  Captain USA seems to run more of a crew cab type body than the normal silverado trucks (like Bad News).

Otherwise, paint looks good.  Glad to see this one getting an update.

Roach, I love it. Only thing is, yes The Captain is more of a crew cab style. And also, if you could, the frame that connect the hood to the roof is a bit more slanted than that. Looks AMAZING however. As a Washington boy, thank you for doing Me, Preston, Tyler and Travis justice and making us proud!

Roach, I love it. Only thing is, yes The Captain is more of a crew cab style. And also, if you could, the frame that connect the hood to the roof is a bit more slanted than that. Looks AMAZING however. As a Washington boy, thank you for doing Me, Preston, Tyler and Travis justice and making us proud!

YES SIR!!! And I still appreciate you releasing Double Trouble!!!! I have always wanted to see that truck playable in this game and you made it possible!