GTA V Delayed?!

Roli Christinson

NO NO NO NO NO! S.O.B!

"GTA V is due for release on 17 September 2013,"

I know why they delayed it. It's rockstar, they only release is when it's at 100% quality, BUT A 5 MONTH DELAY?! Well, hey, this actually works out for me personally. My 16th b-day is September 3rd, so we can get it midnight release now. Leave your rage comments in the comment section.

i think its more of a political move seeing as how everyone in government is ganging up on video games saying they cause violence and make people kill people so rockstar wants to wait till all those idiotic politicans stop the witch hunt over video games. i dont blame them there games tend to be on the violent side but only a fool and or mental nutcase would try to mimic what he sees in a video game

meanwhile I waited until my first day of kindergarten to high school graduation for Duke Nukem forever

and look how that game turned out lol a shame really could have been something magical but the changing of publishers/ developers did a number on the final product.

Any game released by Rockstar needs to come with the expectation that it will be delayed at LEAST once after the initial launch time frame is given. It has happened for almost everything they put out anymore.