Week 1 - (2/24/13) - Hooker Creek Events Center - Redmond, OR

AuzGrams

Track Link

Event Director: Auz Grams

Officials: Eric 

DJ: Auz Grams

** 2 Show Event **

HCECBig.jpg

CFMTS kicks off it's inaugural ROR season and it's first events since late 2009 with 3 events along the west coast in California, Nevada, & Oregon. One of it's first events in it's first week will be at the Hooker Creek Event Center, in the heart of the cascades in Redmond, Oregon. It is bound to be a good one as the fans of Redmond, Oregon will be treated to TWO monster truck shows.

Featuring 7 CFMTS monster trucks including: Titan driven by Donald Epidendio, Brutus driven by Chris Bergeron, War Wizard driven by Randy Moore, Predator driven by Allen Pezo, Aftershock driven by Bob Robbins, Krazy Train driven by Aaron Cromer, Captain USA driven by Travis Groth.

Introduction Rules:

- All 7 trucks will come out for introductions, a map will be given at the day of the event on where to park your truck.

- Do not mess around in intros, if you do, you are subject to being ejected from the event.

Wheelie Contest Rules:

- 2 hits or attempts
- RII will be used for wall hit, hitting other trucks, unrealistic driving, erratic driving.
- If you flip, it will put an end to your run, no exceptions.
- 3 judges, 1-10 scoring system, wheelie contest will act as qualifying and reflect the racing brackets.

- Tiebreakers will be decided by an officials vote.

Racing Rules:

- Course: Chicago Style Course, 3 car hits.

- +5 for 1-tiring ramps.
- No penalty for hitting any of the cars unless you cut them in which it is is a DNF.
- Missing a ramp will result in a DNF.
- RII for wall hits, hitting other trucks, erratic driving.

Freestyle Rules:

- 90 second freestyles.

- Realistic freestyles, RII will be used for wall hits, hitting into other trucks that are parked, unrealistic moves will also be given an RII.

- 3 judges, 1-10 scoring system.

- Tiebreakers will be decided by an officials vote.

General Rules:

- Shut off your truck after every pass on the course please.

- This is a 2 show event.

- In-game name will be your real life driver name.

CFMTS Schedule of Events:

9:15 PM EST - Chat Start / Pit Party / Drivers Meeting

9:45 PM EST - Introductions

10:00 PM EST - Wheelie Contest

10:15 PM EST - Racing

10:35 PM EST - Intermission

10:45 PM EST - Freestyle

11:10 PM EST - End of Event #1

11:30 PM EST - Introductions

11:45 PM EST - Wheelie Contest

12:00 AM EST - Racing

12:20 AM EST - Intermission

12:30 AM EST - Freestyle

12:55 AM EST - End of Event #2

If you have ever ran my events, you will know that I try to stick to my schedule as close as possible or faster, my goal is to get done events quick as possible with great show flow & that requires cooperation from all racers involved.

time is fine for me auz only things i am concerned about is that there are no turning cars to keep from cutting the corner as i have accidentally done while practicing and no defined start line. other than that i look forward to tear things up in krazy train!

The starting line is at the base of the ramp actually, and I know there's no turning cars or poles, however that's how it was in real life. You can cut any part of the turn however you'd like so long as you get your front two tires up the ramp.

• 2 weeks later...

Titan (Donald Epidendio) - Eric - ???

Brutus (Chris Bergeron) - Danny Mackey - ???

War Wizard (Randy Moore) - Devin Doss - RUNNING

Predator (Allen Pezo) - Matt Wilkinson - ???

Aftershock (Bob Robbins) - Tharindu Don - ???

Krazy Train (Aaron Cromer) - Luis Lebron - ???

Captain USA (Travis Groth) - Jordan Wolfson - ???

Please let us know whether you will be able to make it or not. Just as a heads up, with this event being 2 shows, it MAY run a little bit late.