Daytona 2013 Discussion

Roach

I think that Harvick, Stewart, or Kenseth might win, because they were strong in the Unlimited.

Kenseth's car look like the strongest out of the bunch.  The Chevy's were also looking pretty good.  Only thing is the Hendrick guys have been blowing up engines all week.

It's already been turned into the Danica 500 when she... I mean the boys at the shop, and the Hendrick motor dept.  Got the pole..

I think what you're trying to say is she was not satisfied with the one in her motor-home?

• Upvote 2

your name is jjfan48... y u no pick jimmy? and come on... danica will take out the entire field of cars on the first lap.... when has she ever finished a race on the lead lap?

I put who i *honestly* thought who had a chance of winning after watching the Unlimited, Duels and Pre-Season. 

Johnson seems to still be learning the car and I think he'll be dialed in come 2nd or 3rd race. I am just being honest

From how I saw it, Kyle never even touched Kahne and it was only something with air flow, but I didn't see much of it though.

Danica Patrick did surprisingly well, after last year's season where she hit everything but the pit crew on the track.

Disappointed that Kyle blew a motor, but I was pulling for Jr. at the end.

Not to thrilled with Jimmie winning yet again.  Never really liked him that much, on account he basicly won the championship every year, but still, it was a good race.

As for the Gen 6 cars, I think they need to do something with plate tracks.  Most of therace was running all in a line up high with very minimal passing.  Just seems very boring to me.

"Danica did surprisingly well" because it was a super speedway.. the great equalizer, wait til the mile and half and short tracks.  Then she'll be back to her old finishing 4-5 lap down self.

She did...okay.. at Charlotte testing

" 27. Danica Patrick, 28.342"

About .5 seconds off pace from Almirola out of 33 cars

I think with more practice and advice from other drivers and *if* she keeps the car alive

she could get around a top 20

You guys didnt believe me about Daytona

look what happened 7th place, *LEAD LAP, NO WRECKS*

Trust me on this