World Finals race date

50 members have voted

1. 1. What night/time works best for you

• Friday 8 PM EST
    • Saturday 7 PM EST
    • Sunday 1 PM EST
    • Move it back another week

I honestly think its kinda unfair to me if you hold it on Saturday. There is absolutely no way i can make that day or time. I'd hate to lose out on the two possible championships i'm in contention for just because everybody wants to watch the superbowl. Just push it back another week or hold it on friday night.

I don't want to race if the points leaders can't make it, now if you took out the points equation for Vegas and added in a special event after it sometime for the points then I'm sure we'd have no issues with people losing points due to not being there. Just a thought... B)

some people have jobs and might be scheduled that week...

Im 37 years old and know very that some people have to work,i too have a job, a wife and a daughter,Jrtec.I nor anyone else can help the fact that you may or may not have to work.My reason is simply this,next weekend seems to be a bad weekend for alot of people that usually host the events here .They dont charge a dime for the things they do for us here at Sim-Monsters website, and if it conflicts with them then i say push it back another week.

• Upvote 2

Kinda sucked that the world finals wasn't finished last sunday BUT this gives the track makers more time to make the best track out there in ROR.

Keep up the good work, guys.

THIS HAS BEEN STATED OVER AND OVER AND OVER....QUITE BEING REDUNDANT

that is all

• Upvote 1