New Forum Theme

The time has come, Sim-Monsters is getting a facelift. After almost 2 years of using the base theme we are now expanding into v2 of the site look. Not all changes are permanent and the old version is going to remain available to everyone.

There is a no ADS version of all forums that is available for $10 via PayPal. This works for all themes. (per request)

Additional perks of a Paid Member; bypass banwords*, 0 seconds between search, Larger PM box (200 messages, Invites up to 50), upto 20 Rep points given per day.
noadsr.png

To change your theme back simply scroll to the bottom of your page and click change theme. Select the IP.BOARD

98394714.png

Tweaks

Faster page loading after cached

Full width browsing

Sim-monsters.com in navigation now links to portal.

Multi Featured Files

Arcade working again

Known Issues

When viewing on a screen below 1280x720 known issues with header/menu items

Quotes not displaying proper

The text at the bottom right of the thread blends in a little with the background, I can still see it fine but it might give others some trouble.

YouTube video on portal page no scaling (existing problem) fixed in new private update

problem with the contributor badge

featured downloads are at the top. If you click the download button, it tells you "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" Not sure if it just for me or...

Mark As Read Icon relocation

*abuse can lead to feature being revoked

Edited by liquidfire215

I dig it, clean somewhat futuristic appearance and a fresh feel which I think the site really needed. Strange part is not all that long ago I started looking about custom themes for IP Board and then SM gets a facelift! :) I have one minor complaint I discovered while typing this.

1327293.png

The text at the bottom right of the thread blends in a little with the background, I can still see it fine but it might give others some trouble.

EDIT: I'm also experience a little bit of lag scrolling down pages with a lot of images or a video but that could just be my connection though I don't have the issue in this thread.

-I'll just edit my post if I find any issues.

Edited by liquidfire215
  • Upvote 1

Found a few things.  There isn't a members list tab on the top of the page.  (I realize you can still access it a few other ways though.)

Quotes don't show up correctly:

Thanks for the positive replies, I will note everything and implement changes as needed.

I'll edit for anything else I find.

• Upvote 3