NBA

Robertson Racing

Who is your favorite NBA Basketball Team? And who do you see winning the championship this year?

My favorite team is the Oklahoma City Thunder because of how young they are. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are easily the most dangerous scoring duo in the entire league.

Since they're my hometown team, the Jazz are my favorite team. They're probably going to be knocked out in the first round, but given the fact that our starting point guard has been out for a while now, I say that we're doing pretty good. I think that this year the Western Conference team in the Finals is going to be the Thunder. The Eastern Conference is a bit of a tossup between New York, Miami, Chicago, and maybe even Indiana at this point. I think that OKC is going to win it all this year regardless of who they face though.

OKC is a young and very talented team but sometimes they let emotions get the better of them. I really wanted Harden to still be on the team cause he was such a great play mkaer but eh tht is how the cookie crumbles. WestBrooke and Durant deferentially one of the most dangerous duos. Honestly the Spurs are killing it this year to even with thier old age.

OKC is a young and very talented team but sometimes they let emotions get the better of them. I really wanted Harden to still be on the team cause he was such a great play mkaer but eh tht is how the cookie crumbles. WestBrooke and Durant deferentially one of the most dangerous duos. Honestly the Spurs are killing it this year to even with thier old age.

Yeah but they just lost Tony Parker for a month. Yes Westbrook lets his emotions effect his play but he comes in clutch just like KD does.