V4.5 Tentative Truck List

Outlawed

two things plz make this .38 and newer rigs of rods freindly for the newer members and why no zombie?

This is the truck list thread so if you have a question (which has been discussed NUMEROUS times about .38 please go read the patch statement thread)

No zombie because the body has not been started and I do not think anyone on the team helping with the pack wants to even attempt it right now. Will it ever be made? No idea.

Sounds great! Just one request, is it possible for you to keep the old MaxD's in also? I can't stand the new design... 

anyways, can't wait!

there is a new normal Max-D, we are thinking of moving the 10th annv bodies to add on packs afterwards (Digger 30 would be moved to this aswell as other one off World Finals schemes)

lol the one truck ill miss is cowboy and gravedigger 12 and 7 lol

Cowboy has not existed in years, what it is currently is not wanted to be made by any current team member but others can feel free to try to make it.

Digger 7/12 no longer run now so they will probably be put up as add on trucks but no longer in the pack as the pack generally consists of the most up to date trucks

• Upvote 1

Now this list might not look like alot but when you think about all the trucks that are in the pack, there is alot of work ahead of us. With that being said these are our long term goals, unlike previous truck packs this will not have a time frame or release date. We will probably (this does not mean FOR SURE) release beta's of a revised truck so you guys can get a taste of what's to come.
We will also open either a teaser thread (or use this one) to show you guys development stuff as we go along too.

as posted per the patch statement thread

• Upvote 2

David Rife used to own it, but it's now owned by Tod Weston and Uncle Tod Motorsports; they first ran it as Black Knight, but it's now running as Monster Mission with Tod's wife Nancy doing the driving. For those wondering, this is also the same team that owns the mini monsters Monster Bear, Sir Crush-A-Lot, Demolition Diva, and Lil' Bully. Here's a pic of what Cowboy now looks like, and before any of you guys and gals ask, I don't know the meaning or reason behind the name; a lot of people have been asking and wondering, but there's yet to be any answer given to the question.469515_10150935355858779_1251760492_o.jp

• Upvote 1

That makes sense for Zombie. For how it looks, I'd bet it'd be a nightmare to model.

From what I've heard, it's actually the old Donkey Kong body just zombified. thought I'd throw that in. And this does look like it will be well worth the DL and the wait. I hope you guys are getting Jetter to paint Stripling Warrior, since it is his design they're using. And Boogey Van has been put up for sale on racingjunk. Said in the ad that they're not leaving MTs but want to go in a different direction with the team. Towasaurus Rex would be cool, but seeing how the truck runs in reality...

The truck runs great! While it is not driven into the ground, it is one of the strongest trucks ever built (safety wise). Many great improvements have been made for this year allowing bigger and better performances for the fans. It would be very cool to have in the game but if it is to hard to create all the new pieces as he built it himself then I understand. Great work on everything!!