V4.5 Tentative Truck List

Outlawed

From what I've heard, it's actually the old Donkey Kong body just zombified. thought I'd throw that in. And this does look like it will be well worth the DL and the wait. I hope you guys are getting Jetter to paint Stripling Warrior, since it is his design they're using. And Boogey Van has been put up for sale on racingjunk. Said in the ad that they're not leaving MTs but want to go in a different direction with the team. Towasaurus Rex would be cool, but seeing how the truck runs in reality...

It was to my understanding that the Zombie truck is the same chassis Duhon drove as Superman his first year with FELD. It had some chassis modifications and picked up some design cues from the in house chassis. Now, I'm not saying it isn't the Donkey Kong chassis, but I thought it was the old Superman truck all along.

Oops, thought you were talking chassis, not body. My bad.

As of now? no, nothing against the truck or anything, we could keep adding truck after truck but then we will get pigeon holed to a point where we will be forever making trucks, never really catch up and in turn you guys wont have anything to play with in ROR B)

Edy (Coconutmen) and John Dough both made their own versions but neither have yet to have been released.

John Dough's version will be released very soon on rorcentral.webs.com. His Destroyer 2013 has been released there as well if you would like to check it out. And also rmnldr.... I thought I gave you Detour already?? If you want it message me on skype.

John Dough's version will be released very soon on rorcentral.webs.com. His Destroyer 2013 has been released there as well if you would like to check it out. And also rmnldr.... I thought I gave you Detour already?? If you want it message me on skype.

That's why i was confused. xD

Yeah I have it.

• 1 month later...