Sim-Monsters Announces the First Annual European Championships

Casey Graves

With the date change for the World Finals the 16 of the fastest drivers of the Sim-Monsters Racing League will take their talents overseas on February 6th at the Gelredome in Arnhem, Hollond at 1 PM EST. This event won't be for points but for International prestige and a spot in the World Finals. Yes you heard it the winner of the event in overall points will lock themselves into the Sim-Monsters World Finals. The debut of bonus time will take place at this event to get the bugs worked out of the new points system which will reward the fast qualifier with 5 bonus points and anyone who fills 90 seconds of freestyle with a chance to gain 5 more points in 30 seconds of bonus time. Registration for the event will open up Tuesday afternoon.

Seems kind of unfair to me, I say if their locked in just don't add them to the points contention. If I'm in it and I am already locked in I don't want to or need to run for points. B)

That's what I was thinking. If the winner of the event is already locked in, then give the spot to the highest scoring person who isn't.

I see what you guys are saying but I want you to earn your spot, if you couldn't lock into the event through the regular season then your gonna have to drive your buns of and win the event to lock into it this way. I'm also probably gonna count this for participation so if you have 1 race this will give you another one so you can attempt to qualify for vegas

• Upvote 1