Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
RatedJforJESUS ONLY

MTM2

many of us here came from mtm2. i was one of them. i was only around it for about a year and a half until people moved over here. but always good to see old mtm2 veterans come over.

Yep with some odd 60+ truck and 30+ tracks released I can safely raise my hand and say I am from mtm2

yeah, I'm here. good to see another MTM2 vet again! By the way Sean, check your messages if you haven't already

I started racing it back in november so I didnt see much. Was around when RoR (monster trucks) were released and how everyone though my stement" better change the name of the site to RoR draggers" was a joke saying "RoR is just a phase like 1nsane it will die off". Thats a quote ill never forget.

I was fortunate enough to run in MTM2 drag racing leauges for over 10 years. Won 16 titles over the years and made a few tracks or trucks along the way.

• Upvote 1

I'd say 90% of this community is based upon members who have came over from the MTM2 world. So you'll probably run in to a few of us along the way.

• Upvote 2

We are working on it for season 2. My recommendation... Get yourself a wheel or game pad first. Makes a huge difference