MTM2

RatedJforJESUS ONLY

I agree with Ryan and Brian, RoR is here to stay and if mtm2 is a indicator of how long we will stick with RoR we may well be using RoR in 2020. And with RoR being constantly updated it may be even longer. MTM2 is well on life support, its not dead but its darn near close to it. In 4 weeks we have had 5 trucks released and 4 tracks released, RoR is the most updated monster truck game now and will be for a very long time to come.

I have Rigs of Rods version 0.37.126, but it won't work properly on the Compaq laptop even after I reinstalled it. It just shows me the menu and nothing else even after I put two truck packs and two tracks on the program. I will need assistance.

Ok,This is wierd but I'm using RoR version 38.67 and the v3 trucks work just fine for me....

Also I love mfr and mtm2!

______

_____[ [] ]_____

[_ _________ _]

({}) ({}) Here comes the monster truck!!

Monster Freestyle Racing doesn't exist any more, and were it still available, as the trucks act better in that program, I myself would have had much fun with it.

your putting the truck pack in the packs folder under the rigs of rods folder in your documents(the one that says rigs of rods and nothing else) the v3 pack goes in the packs folder and each additional truck you download; their files go in this .zip file in that same packs folder. Tracks go in the terrains folder. Then open the RoR config, hit clear cache, then hit regen and wait for it to regen, wait till its done(only the mouse pointer left) hit enter then when back to the rorconfig exe hit save and play. it should then load the menu of tracks, you may have to go to the top where it says fresh and pick the all section to find a track, choose your track wait for it to load then do the same thing, pick the all tab for vehicals(next menu to appear) and select the truck you want,

Oh your using 37. XXX right? and not 38.XX?

Like previously stated, MTM2 is a game that is a lot easier to play compared to RoR. Man I played MTM2 when I was 3 or 4.. I got it for Christmas and I would play every day. Something can only stick around for so long until something bigger and better is around the corner, especially in gaming and technology. Things are advancing very quickly.

your putting the truck pack in the packs folder under the rigs of rods folder in your documents(the one that says rigs of rods and nothing else) the v3 pack goes in the packs folder and each additional truck you download; their files go in this .zip file in that same packs folder. Tracks go in the terrains folder. Then open the RoR config, hit clear cache, then hit regen and wait for it to regen, wait till its done(only the mouse pointer left) hit enter then when back to the rorconfig exe hit save and play. it should then load the menu of tracks, you may have to go to the top where it says fresh and pick the all section to find a track, choose your track wait for it to load then do the same thing, pick the all tab for vehicals(next menu to appear) and select the truck you want,

Oh your using 37. XXX right? and not 38.XX?

That's right. Now I can see why I need to download a newer version of this program, so I am on it now.

• 1 year later...

I remember when I first played mtm1-mtm2 demo I was like wow this is a cool game.on mtm1 I always did a single player freestyle were I jump those three dirt mounts by that tall gap bridge.and mtm2 I always did freestyle off that big mountain on farm road 29.and like dude said with the flaps and hitting the train tracks makein the truck go straight up and down.but I loved mtm1 and mtm2 with mtm1 I couldn't never get that you have a higher gear wile the truck on the other side have the slowest gear.