Arachnaphobia/General Fears

Robertson Racing

cant say I am afraid of spiders, dont like em but I dont lost my cool either

The only constantly reoccurring fear I have is heights, nothing major, sweaty palms, light headed, heart racing type dealo. Ironically one of my hobbies (mtn biking) helped me get over most of my base line fear wise as once you commit to a foot wide wooden stunt that climbs into the tree line that ends abruptly to a 10 foot vertical drop to the ground, fun kinda pushes the little voice in your head quite far back. Granted last years flight to Vegas was the first time I have ever been on plane for more then an hour and I will not lie, I was uncomfortable. 

My sister wants to study them, so she kept a lot of them as pets when she lived here. I grew to love the little guys. They're so misunderstood. They aren't ugly, and they're more scared of us than likewise. It's just the general fear that screws them. I save as many spiders and bugs (except roaches, i can't stand the dirty bastards) as much as i can!

I have a fear of wasps and bees which I generated from when I was stung by a bee in 3rd grade. Beside that, I have a fear of driving when low on gas and riding with crappy drivers. I have a slight fear of water, but that's just because I can't swim very well. 

dont know what you would call this fear, But since I was adopted and know nothing about my birth-parents, My biggest fear is that one day i will fall in love with a girl and it will turn out we are related....

• Upvote 3