Arachnaphobia/General Fears

Robertson Racing

I have a fear of wasps and bees which I generated from when I was stung by a bee in 3rd grade. Beside that, I have a fear of driving when low on gas and riding with crappy drivers. I have a slight fear of water, but that's just because I can't swim very well. 

I don't really have a fear of riding with bad drivers but more being around bad drivers.

Wasps/Bees...I don't really care for bats either

Standing near a large drop-off/ledge/cliff with nothing to save you

Not a big fan of airplanes but they don't seem to be too much of a worry anymore

I don't have any desire to experience getting hit by any type of vehicle

I don't enjoy being scared much because I'm more of afraid that I would seriously injure them as an involuntary reaction :o

Not really a fear but I constantly over-think and play out 20 scenarios for any type of action that I might find myself in

Spiders, snakes etc never really bothered me since we have a mutual agreement to not attack each other...that's pretty much all I can think of. :ph34r:

I can't stand rollerciasters. People say they're fun. I say NO WAY! Never liked wind in my face, the huge stomach dropage thing, and i'm ok with heights. I can look down all I want, but once im 3 feet in the air and start to look up, I get lightheaded.

Can't say I have any real legitimate fears. I work for a roofing company and have never been afraid of heights. I don't like spiders or snakes but i also don't collapse in crippling fear if I see one. Pretty much anything I think I was afraid of as a kid has been erased.

Now as an adult in my later 20's, I guess any "fear" comes from the normal stuff we all go through at some point. Financial concerns, finding a wife (wondering if she is out there), and making  a life for myself and my future family while financially helping out my parents/current blood family is a concern.

Other than that, not much I'm afraid of really.

I have a fear of heights, but only when there is nothing secure around me. So i can stand on top of the empire state building here in new york, but i got really nervous when i had to walk across a piece of wood that was 40 feet in the air but only a foot wide on a school trip.

Dat was one extreme school trip lol