1. 1. Type of off roading you like

• Mudding
    • Crawling
    • Trail Driving
    • Baja
    • Other (post it) No monster truck answers
  2. 2. What day is best for an event for you

SealedGecko    451

Well I was thinking we could make an off road club for ror like crawling, trail driving, muddin, and any other types of off roading

If we decide to make a club we will have weekly events

RKM    2,378

idk if this should belong here but i think we should run tuff truck events!

Mudracing could work too, I voted for crawling though. Be nice to get a bunch of us together with lowlag crawlers and just have a giant party one night.

• Upvote 1

CIDRA racer    93

sand drags, which can also be clasified as mud racing any more with the speed pits they run, which are just shorter versions of the sand drag track i race on, and then if someone wanted to make it, we could have hillclimbs like gravelrama

• Upvote 1

everything is a good idea, but I have seen something that I thought would be neat to do. It was on the Speed program Lucas Oil On the Edge and they were showing a speed crawling event. Its like rock crawling, but 2 go at a time on different courses and each driver runs the course 4 times, going both ways on each course, and the overall quickest time wins. I think that would be very neat to do.

• Upvote 1

SealedGecko    451

i'd say all of the different races, alternating from week to week.

that sounds pretty good but how would we decide whicch types of offroadin every week, a vote?