Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

wrencheadredonepromo.png

I'll set this here. I will more than likely be taking a little break from making new content as school has become basically my life. Please note that eventually majority of the projects I make is solely for fun, but other complications that include my present and future have a bigger influence on my life than video games. Once things have settled, I will go back and fix/release my projects. Anyways, enjoy! :)

• Upvote 13

Awesome! Now all we need is a World Finals 1 track to tear up! ( if there is one, my bad... ) EDIT: Looks like you've got the wrong type of PEI on it. That design is fairly recent, while the Wrenchead truck ran the old style PEI with the "V" shaped shock towers.

And I has proyectz to showz too!

Lego_MT_zps771488d4.png

Not RoR, but it is a monster truck. I made that in Lego Digital Designer. I only used 87 pieces to make it, but it'd probably be at least $10 retail if it was a real set. :blink:  (damn inflation...)

• Upvote 7

I am actually redoing the Ukraine tires. They look 10x better than the ones shown in the pic (model wise). Once they are completed, I'll post a pic of them on a few trucks. And Grinder isn't an extended cab.

Even then Team Hot Wheels isn't an extended cab anymore:

Hot-Wheels-Monster-Jam.jpg

actually Grinder is an extended cab....as for hot wheels, that was a crew cab before this new one, thus why it had a big cab

screenshot_4_zpsf0d45da4.png

Ignore the horns only temporary

If anyone has resourse photos of the tailgate and hood I would really appreciate it and a higher quality name for the side as mine a glare and fixing it will be pain in the arse!

Its coming along nicely though

I'd say 50% done at this point

To do list

- El Toro Loco red name

-Quarter panel flames

-Hood flames

-Correct horn flames & color

-Glare fixed on name

-Quater panel

-Tailgate

-Rim/Chassis

-Quality Adjustments