Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

I hopes it dont laagggzz XD

Sorry just teasing

Looks great I miss MTM2

Very fun game really happy to see the tracks here on RoR

Lol. It's ok. I don't think it'll lag much, or at all. Every car on the driver/passenger sides of each other along with the ones that are bumper to bumper have had the verts joined and faces removed. Any unseen/unused verts and faces have also been removed (recommended by RKM). The trees, and fence are set to no collide. I will set the stands, triangular signage, billboards, and light poles to no collide. I'm not sure if I'll set the Renegades tin or Redmans pouch to no collide or not just yet.

we need to get some old school racing going on here so we can take advantage of those tracks hotshoe!

That is the goal, my friend. Damian Bowers and his crew have been working on physics for leafer trucks. I have had the pleasure of beta testing the physics while making these TNT style tracks.

Damian knows more than I on the situation. Based upon what we've talked about, however, we are having problems finding guys who can actually commit time to this and model bodies, frames, tires, shocks, leaf springs, etc. to the project. I'd talk more to him if anyone is interested.

• Upvote 3

Yeah I know you guys have your hands full with V4.5. I did suggest the same thing to him about exporting bodies from MTM2. Problem is the best looking stuff out there imho is Rep Fan's work. Even if I can contact him, I doubt he'll agree.

For those who don't know the man: he's a tough old guy who liked to horde his work to himself. He never released his projects on vales. It took me a while to convince him to let me use his work so I can make myself a custom leafer, and it took even more convincing to allow me to upload it on vales. I haven't wrote him yet though. It's always worth a shot...

Better that than one day he happens to find himself on SM and finds that people have "molested" his work without asking...

• Upvote 2

Thanks.  It's a custom that is based loosely off some arenas from the 97 USA Motorsports season and a few others that I wanted to mimic.  One of the USA shows was at a venue that had white droopy things hanging from the ceiling that gave me the idea for the roof.  This is what happens when you marathon a whole season of Monster Truck racing in a day.lol

<_< So... i made this, the logo hand painted by me (It sucks, also i think chassis is wrong)

aim-sc-2013-03-29--19-04-01_zpsd04b9b61.

Sadly it is man.  Truck runs a woodrooster chassis in real life, kinda sorta similar to what Shocker runs in terms of what's been made for ROR so far.