Battlefield 4

RKM

It looks somewhat better than BF3 but it is essentially the same game. From the gameplay I can already spot tons of inaccuracies. The only thing I liked from the footage was the secondary iron sight on the player's weapon.

• 8 months later...

I've got it for console, PS3 to be exact. Don't have the money or the real need to upgrade to next-gen so...

I'm slowly getting better at flying though.

You have it easy, I learned mostly playing BF play4free (no offline mode either) couple empty servers here and there to amuse yourself never hurt though...and yes I use/used keyboard and mouse to fly...choppers at least, jets don't like me. :ph34r:

• 2 months later...

Second Assault just came out for Premium members. Anyone play BF4 on here?

I wish they would have just given everyone Second Assault today, with how long we've had to wait for it but, at least I'll get it. March 4th isn't that far away. Let me know how Metro plays. Been a big fan of that map.

I wish they would have just given everyone Second Assault today, with how long we've had to wait for it but, at least I'll get it. March 4th isn't that far away. Let me know how Metro plays. Been a big fan of that map.

Im a big Metro fan as well. I really like it on Rush. Conquest gets really congested in certain spots. I prefer conquest on most maps, but on this Metro I prefer Rush.