IDS Official Preseason Race Qualifying Thread!

RobbieMilburn

Just posting this here so everyone knows the qualifying for the event is officially open!

Please contact myself at MTM2Dominator, David Stewart at HotshoeMTRacing, or Alex Vester at Runt9ab to make a qualifying pass!

This will be the first event using a system exclusive to IDS, so come out and help us make history!

Please keep trying if you're unable to get a hold of us. I'll be available from 4pm to 8pm to qualify entrants.

***EDIT***

I'm online now! Message me if you wish to qualify!

HotShoeMTRacing.

Edited by Hot Shoe

Problem as far as contacting me should be fixed. If you wish to qualify and still can't see that I'm online, please post here. I'll respond on AIM and qualify you in the order of messages (and IM'es) recieved.

ALSO NOTE:

I will only be able to qualify entrants until 8pm. Previously I had said 9, but my schedule has changed. That's what comes with having a full time job.

Alright everyone! 3 hours left until qualifying closes, so be sure to get those passes in! If we don't get a full 16 truck field before close of qualifying tonight, then we will have to postpone the event until enough people qualify, so keep that in mind. I will be online through the end of qualifying tonight, so be sure to contact me if you're unable to get a hold of one of the two others!

Alright everyone! 3 hours left until qualifying closes, so be sure to get those passes in! If we don't get a full 16 truck field before close of qualifying tonight, then we will have to postpone the event until enough people qualify, so keep that in mind. I will be online through the end of qualifying tonight, so be sure to contact me if you're unable to get a hold of one of the two others!

How many people have qualified so far? V.v