WF14/15 W.I.P.

Klayton

• 3 weeks later...

And you can tell the ones who contribute to the community versus the whiny "takers" who just download whatever piece of fresh content that comes out like ravenous piranhas and don't contribute anything to the community.

• Upvote 6

making tracks is a very long, challenging, and most of the time very stressful. Simple tracks like I make often take me upwards of 10 Hours to make. The more complex ones where I make the stadiums and everything can easily take upwards of 15 hours of work. Especially when you have more then one track you are working on, it can be a VERY long time. Take Klayton for example sense you want his track. He is working on many multiple projects including V5, and if people keep complaining that it is taking too long, it will take even longer.(as we should know from V4) So please stop asking for it, it will be out when it is out. If you are so anxious for it, I would love to see you guys try and make Sam Boyd and WF14 as good and Detailed as his.

• Upvote 3

Ok man i want it to come out cause it looks fun to race on

Its understandable why you feel this way, because you are obviously new to the forum and aren't familiar with Klayton, who is the making this project. And that's totally okay. I've known Klayton as a friend for a long time now and he truly is a busy person, especially now with other things going on outside of this community. He has been working on some REALLY cool stuff for the new truck pack that Im sure everyone is going to love. And he has this project as well. V5 is now a big priority right now, but there is no doubt that this track will be released.

making tracks is a very long, challenging, and most of the time very stressful. Simple tracks like I make often take me upwards of 10 Hours to make. The more complex ones where I make the stadiums and everything can easily take upwards of 15 hours of work. Especially when you have more then one track you are working on, it can be a VERY long time. Take Klayton for example sense you want his track. He is working on many multiple projects including V5, and if people keep complaining that it is taking too long, it will take even longer.(as we should know from V4) So please stop asking for it, it will be out when it is out. If you are so anxious for it, I would love to see you guys try and make Sam Boyd and WF14 as good and Detailed as his.

and u badger people like your some kind of god why don't U make the track if u wanna complain about someone asking a question i bet the reason he asked was because klayton hasent posted anything in a while so grow up and stop complaining about someone asking a question