Show Your Projects Chapter 23!

Roach

That Avenger is just kickin' it!  The lights really make that truck.  Amazing stuff coming out in 2013, keep it up guys!

My new custom truck Heavy Metal.  Hopefully be able to get in some events using it.  Thanks...see if I can spell it right...McKinley.

Reminds me of my black and yellow problematic, I like it but there might be a bit of overuse on the yellow or you could add an accent color or a sponsor logo to tone it down a bit but other then that I like it.

I've been missing out on seeing some really awesome projects lately, maybe I should check in more then once a day! :o

Reminds me of my black and yellow problematic, I like it but there might be a bit of overuse on the yellow or you could add an accent color or a sponsor logo to tone it down a bit but other then that I like it.

I've been missing out on seeing some really awesome projects lately, maybe I should check in more then once a day! :o

Thought of the exact same truck!  Origionaly wanted the body to be an older mustang, but couldn't seem to get a skin made for it.  I might try to change the chassis back to black to thin it out a bit, if I can figure out how...still a lot to learn about these things, but i'm getting there.

So, just a question on my end.  How do I change the color of the chassis on a truck?  I have all the files from the truck, but i'm not sure which one I work with, assuming the one that says HeavyMetalCRD.

Well, here is a HUGE Update on Avenger, New Rims, new tires, and it has New realistic Shocks!!!! (Paint by roach, body by klayton)

And, it has a working headlight!

Enjoy!

Rims were a bit tough but it was fun, so were the shocks haha

screenshot25ex.pngscreenshot26lx.pngscreenshot23va.png

every curve on avenger is too shallow, no real form to it, the hood is waaaaaaaaaay too flat, no definition on the sides, still no shading on the frame or windshield (Why?), the tread on the tires is project from view, and none of the materials really match up either, so there's a really disjointed thing going on where everything looks a bit different

And simply adding shadeless does not a headlight make.

I've got an overbright material for max-d that'll get somewhat good looking lights though, so you can have that when it's finished

• Upvote 1