Special Fun Run - Today - Rutland 2010

Preston Pérez

This is a fun run I am putting on for a very good friend of mine. He will not be competing but he will be announcing this fun run. He needs some practice as he will most likely soon be announcing a real monster truck event. I only need 8 people for this fun run and I already had some people in mind to help me with this but I just wanted to give some of you other monster truck lovers the opportunity to be apart of this and get the chance to hang out with a real monster truck driver/announcer! We are using NON-FELD TRUCKS!!!!! I am not sure what time we will start as he lives in Washington State which is pacific time, so expect to possibly start this fun run really late if he happens to not be available at an early time. If you have plans or need to go to sleep early then do not sign-up. I will however try to get a time soon but this fun run will be today. YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE TO HEAR HIS ANNOUNCING AND TO TALK TO HIM AND I!!!!

Please sign-up like this...

Name - Preston Perez
Truck - The Destroyer
Skype - preston.perez4

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Show Manager - Preston Perez

Announcer - Dallas Glenn-Rogers

1. The Destroyer - Preston Perez

2. Stone Crusher - Jared Murillo

3. Titan - Dalton Widner

4. Avenger - Jon Cannon

5. The Patriot - Alan Echevarria

6. Swamp Thing - Luke Wierenga

7. Iron Outlaw - Magnus Birkelund

8. Amsoil Shock Therapy - Andrew Castagna