Spin Tires

RKM

I just came here to start a thread for SpinTires... then I already saw you had made one  :(

Just tried it out a few minutes ago, and I have to say it's incredible, if you keep going straight on the main road that you start out on, the river just looks great. I've honestly never seen a better looking game in my life. I feel like I have to donate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few months ago i stumbled upon a tech demo of a game called Spin Tires that was a few years old and seemed to be going nowhere. That all changed within the last few months with the creators going all out and starting a kickstarter that has been fully funded. The game is currently in full development with new tech demos being released often. I highly suggest that anyone into off roading download the latest tech demo and grab a few vehicle mods (preferably the monster truck) and give the game a try.

1187015_498706476886744_1001938513_n.jpg

Oovee Spin Tires

Official Spin Tires

Spin Tires Kickstarter (funded)

Official Spin Tires Facebook

Official Oovee Spin Tires Mods

Please visit http://www.spintires.com/#!/demo for the latest tech demo release and remember to follow Spin Tires on Facebook & Twitter for the latest news & updates

1186318_492565697500822_1053432775_n.png

I am in no way affiliated with Spin Tires, I am just a fan and a kickstarter backer of the game

• 9 months later...

full game was finally released and while the 30 dollar price is a bit steep, the game runs smooth and the multiplayer works flawlessly (minus the one hiccup I had last night with LF pertaining to sending him a winch point, him accepting it while changing trucks caused the game to crash) future updates are in the works aswell as the current objective is limited to travelling to a lumbar yard and then driving back across the map to drop it off, a handful of trucks are all that come with the game (apparently there are alot of truck mods out there). I would recommend the game but wish it was about 20 bucks.

Pretty fun game. Agree with you on the price tag but the dev's say they are going to continue updating it. Shall see. I think it's a must have for anyone that likes off-roading. I don't know what is so addicting about sloshing around through axle deep mud but this game has it.   :D

full game was finally released and while the 30 dollar price is a bit steep, the game runs smooth and the multiplayer works flawlessly (minus the one hiccup I had last night with LF pertaining to sending him a winch point, him accepting it while changing trucks caused the game to crash) future updates are in the works aswell as the current objective is limited to travelling to a lumbar yard and then driving back across the map to drop it off, a handful of trucks are all that come with the game (apparently there are alot of truck mods out there). I would recommend the game but wish it was about 20 bucks.

I'm surprised no one here really knew about the mods, they worked in the tech demo as long as you had the dev version, $30 is a bit steep too which is probably why I'm going to hold off for a little while. Fun way to waste time and with multiplayer I'll bet thats even more fun, could be fun to get a group together or something and come up with some creative ideas/challenges.