SSRS Season 1 Individual Sign-Ups

DannyMackey

Unless you specify what leagues and what events you got your wins from, you will not be signed-up for this league.

Leagues are only those that have been held on Sim-Monsters.  These include; Season 1, Season 2 (Replica Series and Custom Series), any Sim-Monsters KOTH event, CFMTS, ORL Season 2, IDS, MROR Season 3, and SMTS.  Fun run wins DO NOT count towards any of the criteria listed above.

If you meet any of the criteria listed in any rank, you qualify for that rank.  When sign-ups open, you will be responsible for posting your rank, and proof of your rank.  Just list out your accomplishments, don’t worry about typing out an essay about what you've done in Rigs of Rods.

A full list of trucks that are available and listed by rank can be viewed here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16xuEkFv9P4bhIbqAARv2cMXJXaNvXr1nStqyfmi8FbM/edit?usp=sharing

Also, just because you may be listed as a Gold Driver, you may choice any truck listed in lower ranks.  And if anyone has questions regarding anything listed, ranks, trucks in a specific rank, ect. message Johan or I on AIM or Sim-Monsters.

• Upvote 1

truck - nasty boy

aim - sheetan22

name - Andrew Sheets

rank - rookie

reason - I play on the cifpo server alot and i have been in some fun runs i have won some and lost some and really want to give ssrs a spin.

Truck: Bear Foot (Chevrolet)
AIM: jack.stroski@gmail.com
Name: Jack Stroski
Reason: I have years of experience with MTM2 along with other sims like NR2003 and rFactor but I want to try my hand at a new challenge with RoR. (The Bear Foot retro I plan to prepare for this will be a custom paint...)

Truck: Bear Foot (Chevrolet)
AIM: jack.stroski@gmail.com
Name: Jack Stroski
Reason: I have years of experience with MTM2 along with other sims like NR2003 and rFactor but I want to try my hand at a new challenge with RoR. (The Bear Foot retro I plan to prepare for this will be a custom paint...)

Only issue there is here is that you cannot run a custom paint of the truck.  You or someone else would have to replicate the truck as it ran this year (if it is still running).

Only issue there is here is that you cannot run a custom paint of the truck.  You or someone else would have to replicate the truck as it ran this year (if it is still running).

So the red Dodge version that Paul Shafer is still using would be legal? The Chevrolet I originally planned would simply be the 1988 scheme on a new Chevy Silverado...nothing really "custom".