V5 Blog

i have 2 questions.

1: can i see the v5 version of spier man ?

2: will the trucks from v4 like custom be redone or will they still work in the v5 ?

No, your going to have to remake your customs for v5 version. I know this because I pm'ed them.

i have 2 questions.

1: can i see the v5 version of spier man ?

2: will the trucks from v4 like custom be redone or will they still work in the v5 ?

1. Spiderman has not been started, when we get to it we will post pictures when we can!
  2. Yes the v4 truck will have to remade to work for v5.

so the custom trucks from the v4 pack won't work anymore ?

No everything will probably show up out of line, you will have to remake it for v5

Just was curious what trucks have been started? I know Crusader and Avenger have because I've seen screenshots. Any info/screenshots of Digger XX?? That's really all I'm interested in.

so far only crusader has been started avenger and digger XX were made before all the new parts were made, they will have to be remade with the new parts.

On a more technical side if you will...will this pack include updated/new physics for suspension/handling, and gearing/torque ratios?

Yes all of the trucks will have basically their own type of suspension (which will affect the handling) and gearing/torque has been changed to match the trucks real speed in stadiums.

• Upvote 2

so far only crusader has been started avenger and digger XX were made before all the new parts were made, they will have to be remade with the new parts.

Yes all of the trucks will have basically their own type of suspension (which will affect the handling) and gearing/torque has been changed to match the trucks real speed in stadiums.

Wow! For the first time what truck you pick will effect your driving style, if each truck had custom suspension. Side note: no more max-d wheelies :(