Advance Auto Parts To Drop As Title Sponsor For Monster Jam?

BigfootFanTV

Im not gonna wake up because Freestyle is a damn joke in monster jam.... Im sorry i grew up on monster truck racing and quite frankly i hate the people that think monster trucks are just ment for freestyle... I hate seeing the same thing from every monster jam event... even here the tracks are all the same mostly... They are great works of art by the makers dont get me wrong they do a wonderful job on every single track but there is no creativity any more.... tbh its killing the sport i think 

How has MLMT and MTC worked out bert? Both racing oriented both good as gone expect for the MTC charlotte show. I'd like to see more of a legitimate racing series but I dont see one EVER succeeding inless Monster Jam fades or loses popularity. The only way I see that is not even filling half of a stadium they attend. If a racing oriented show where to survive I believe it would have had to started in the early 2000's when monster jam was far weaker. The ship IMO for real racing and monster trucks has sailed.

• Upvote 1

I dont think it has yet... Look at the Jamborees... They have Real Racing and they are doing just fine.... Monster Jam has brain washed the youth to think that its all about freestyle.... IMO freestyle is ok at best...There can be a real racing series... they just need a good balance of racing and freestyle...

well if feld leaves we will still have monster jams going on like a fair grounds and such. its just we might lose the stadiums events and vegas

Feld wouldn't leave Monster Jam is too big of a motorsport for them to do that

Technically speaking monster jam is still ran by the same people, FELD just owns it.

but more importantly, they direct it.

all the poo that's been going wrong is at their feet, since FELD is an 'entertainment' company, not a motorsports company, and it's run by old blood buisnessmen who see it as a sum of it's parts show and not a sport. that's what's been going on, monster jam as a promotor can't do anything other than what these despotic old farts tell it to.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I think if Monster Jam is going to have a title sponsor, it should be one that covers all the US. Yes, Advanced Auto Parts has a website you can buy the same stuff in their stores, but when I'm at Monster Jam in Phoenix, I have to laugh at how many AAP commercials there are on the jumbotron promoting the great in-store services they have. Problem being, there is now AAP in Arizona. Maybe have regional title sponsors for Monster Jam, like the West Coast has Auto Zone Monster Jam for example. One good thing with AAP not being the title sponsor anymore, go back to naming the lanes in Vegas based on a sponsor & not the Red or Yellow lane. Sounded cooler with the "Ford lane" vs the "AAP lane"

• 2 weeks later...

I hope a drop in sponsorship doesn't drop Monster Jam off a cliff, but I wouldn't mind not having to hear "Advanced Auto Parts Monster Jam" on every show. What a wordy title. It is even worse when they mention the fans. "Advanced Auto Parts Monster Jam fans". Geesh! Alright. We get it. AAP sponsors it. We understand.