Advance Auto Parts To Drop As Title Sponsor For Monster Jam?

BigfootFanTV

(I say this jokingly... kinda...) With Google buying everything it can get it's grimy little hands on, it might buy MJ. They already bought YouTube, and make enough money to pay PewDiePie $1,000,000 every few months and pay a lot of other people well too, so what's another $10 billion every year? They also have the android market, their own internet exploring program, not to mention the god-awful "google glass" or whatever it is.

Google? Google hasn't bought anything I know of outside of the tech sector. This is live entertainment. Now to take this into a more realistic area, Youtube does lots of official live events now that they promote and whatnot (unlike the individual user live shows). What's to say Monster Jam doesn't make a deal for Youtube to live stream and promote it? It's a good last resort if a full TV deal doesn't pay off. 

I do realize you put "half-jokingly", though, so I'll just let you have you fantasy. HELLS YEA! GOOGLE BUYS FELD! Free shows, but you have to wear logo-laden AdSense shirts for the month following. 

That's the dumbest post I've ever read.

It's also the dumbest thing I've ever posted lol! I don't really think Google will buy MJ, it just seemed funny.. at the time... but I digress. I could see Hotwheels (or Mattel) sponsoring MJ, Traxxas, Lucas Oil, maybe even Monster Energy. Seeing as E3 sponsors some monster truck event series, I could see NGK doing that, not likely, but I would think it's possible. They already sponsor MJ World Finals.