Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
monsterjamcod0329

DJM Racing Rules and Regulation

Other leagues have had that rule in place before us. We won't hold you too it on the dot, but just don't go on forever after time is over please.

I'm sorry i was just joking around..  :D

I like the points system. It rewards consistency not just winning 4 or 5 events and falling on your face at the other 8.

Also when will the league start? I like the 2pm on sudays, but what month will it start?

Looks like a really good league in terms of rules.  So I take it with the "Everyone who signs up will be able to compete in the event", means that there will not be any of those qualifying to make the field type...uh...brackets?

• Upvote 1

So will the regulars from before this league was a league get special treatment like idk i get to pick maxd :P lol just kidding looking forward to doing this you guys had really well organized events and they were fun. Can't wait.

excuse my ignorance but are you guys imposing a show limit in terms truck field size? I did not see in the rule listing anywhere about it being a qualify in style of events or anything.

This may sound like a dumb question but I'm asking it anyway just to be safe. If I were to take a V4 truck (For Example Bounty Hunter) and change the colors on it, would it be considered a custom or still a replica?

This may sound like a dumb question but I'm asking it anyway just to be safe. If I were to take a V4 truck (For Example Bounty Hunter) and change the colors on it, would it be considered a custom or still a replica?

It would be a repli-custom.

Sign in to follow this