Show Your Projects Chapter 25

Klayton

Next week: Valve time

anyway, a thing, no bake and wip as hell because blender hates me, the '99 ford doesn't exist according to google and it's 4AM so i don't care

TheBrokerblend_zpsa92597ea.png

From that angle it looks like the hood should be just a bit longer and I don't think those are the correct sponsors for the time period.

I AM making workd finals 3. Im really almost done... Butttttt no teaser pics yet :P

i think a general rule of thumb is that if you don't have anything to say, don't say it

From that angle it looks like the hood should be just a bit longer and I don't think those are the correct sponsors for the time period.

matched it 1-1 with a side shot of the broker. if anything it's too long

Do you know when that might be?

and PC here are a few 99' Ford F150's 

what i really need is headlights for the texture since i'm crap and can't make my own

I spent an hour looking for the sponsors the broker actually had

none of them exist any more according to the internet, so let's pretend this is a modern broker and quietly cry in the night over the massive travesty that is incorrect sponsor logos

• Upvote 2

This looks like it would make a great early 90's Equalizer body.

Coincidentally, i was just thinking about how we are missing an old school Equalizer. I even went looking for reference pics in case i wanted to go all-in with Blender and make something.