Show Your Projects Chapter 25

Klayton

Coincidentally, i was just thinking about how we are missing an old school Equalizer. I even went looking for reference pics in case i wanted to go all-in with Blender and make something.

I was working on a 2000's version of the Equalizer frame, but I haven't had time or motivation to work on it lately. Never got too far either.

Steve, Don't know how long it's been since you've actually posted an MT project, but it looks good. I think you're being unnecessarily hard on yourself, you're better than you think. And I might could do some digging and find the actual sponsors it ran at the time. I know the MJ logo on the rear QP should be a USHRA logo, for starters. Edit: Yep, Monsterphotos.com has decent enough shots of the sponsors and one shot has a list of them as well. (TIP: Ctrl + Mousewheel lets you zoom in or out on webpages, if you didn't know. I haven't been able to find a reset for this)

And just in case I forgot anyone, all this sheeit looks great, guys! I wish I could get back into this, but since my copy of RoR crapped out, I just haven't been into modding for this game sadly. Well, that and my brother never gets off the only machine that can/will run RoR since he got his laptop destroyed by viruses and stuff. And get your heads outta the gutter you filfthy perverts, he was downloading game making files and utilities from places he shouldn't have. He's trying to get it fixed with no luck.

• Upvote 2

Oh I forgot to mention, I will be using my new night time skyline material on Orlando for those of you who run Sandstorm (Shown in the WF14 W.I.P thread).

That Sounds Awsome Rock, This Will Be Great!

My newest project.Still a W.I.P. Also need some ideas i feel its too plain so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Yeah, there does seem to be something missing. Here are a few ideas I had. Mix and match whatever works for you.

1. Jail cell bars running down the roof, front to rear.

2. An old west town with a general store, dirt road and all that jazz in the area between the face and the front fender, with maybe a little behind the face. Hard to create graphically of course.

3. an easy form of idea 2. A desert trail leading back to large sand dunes/mountains with cacti scattered about. In the same placeas #2, between the face and front fender.

4. Maybe scatter some tumbleweed around the truck.

5. Instead of boots on the rear, old west swinging saloon doors would certainly be interesting.

Yeah, there does seem to be something missing. Here are a few ideas I had. Mix and match whatever works for you.

1. Jail cell bars running down the roof, front to rear.

2. An old west town with a general store, dirt road and all that jazz in the area between the face and the front fender, with maybe a little behind the face. Hard to create graphically of course.

3. an easy form of idea 2. A desert trail leading back to large sand dunes/mountains with cacti scattered about. In the same placeas #2, between the face and front fender.

4. Maybe scatter some tumbleweed around the truck.

5. Instead of boots on the rear, old west swinging saloon doors would certainly be interesting.

Thanks those are GREAT ideas ill make sure to use some of them!

• Upvote 1