[Track] World Finals 2007

xXTri99erXx

I really think there should be a rule about not requesting WF 2007. "Someone" has been "making this track" for about 2 years now. I'm sure no one is making it, and they probably won't (Idk why, I also don't see why there's so much hype about it either). Trust me, if I had ever figured out blender, this would be the 1st thing I make, so people would stop asking.

• Upvote 2

I really think there should be a rule about not requesting WF 2007. "Someone" has been "making this track" for about 2 years now. I'm sure no one is making it, and they probably won't (Idk why, I also don't see why there's so much hype about it either). Trust me, if I had ever figured out blender, this would be the 1st thing I make, so people would stop asking.

I just really like the design and the middle jump is awesome.

I ask, not to be rude or pushy, just would really like to know, as would a lot of people, why is it that people make things they know people want. and not released? Doesn't that entirely defeat the purpose of the SM community?

Well im a track maker,and well, i think every guy who makes content for the community always tries the best when making a truck or track, doesnt matter if its a replica or a custom, for you guys to enjoy and have fun with it, every guy who makes content always wants to make a good job his truck or track to get a good looking project and also, enjoyable thing for you to have guys.  What i mean is that sometimes we just want to relase a good looking project that you guys will love and enjoy, and i think you should respect the time we take to make things like that for you, i think, also that if the guy who made the content doesn't want to relase it and everyone wants it, he is on every rigth to do that because he made that. He made it and he has the rigth to make whatever he wants with it. Also some guys like to share their content and some not and i think we should respect what they choose. 

So be pacient and wait for things, because if you wait you will get much better things and also a better game experience  ;) 

• Upvote 1

I'm in no hurry for it, actually, I don't know that I've made any track requests besides one from San Diego I liked, but I haven't asked or really thought about it since. Actually, WF tracks are the tracks I use the least. Anyway, I know you guys put a lot of time and effort into what you do here and I greatly appreciate all you do, I have said that many times on different threads since joining. I'm never in a hurry to get "the next track", I figure you guys have a lot on your hands making all these neat stuff, and considering you do it all for FREE makes me appreciate it that much more. Sorry, it just bothers me when people (especially when its the same person) ask for things over and over, I've seen many content makers get annoyed with it. Like I said, I really would enjoy making tracks (particularly customs), but I will never understand blender. So I'm trying to team up with those who can use it, and design the tracks, if they will make them. I would draw them, and post them for whoever to make them, but I don't think anyone would go for it.