Sim Monsters
Team Destruction

What Gaming PC should I get?

Well , my computer right now is $H!T! I need a new computer that is really good with Rigs of Rods. When I get in Rigs of Rods now I lag a lot like 15 to 30 FPS. I just need some help on what Gaming PC should I get.

For us to really help you, we need to know from where you are looking to get this computer from. We need to know how much you are willing to spend. Without that, it is hard for us to find something you are comfortable with.

Don't buy a gaming PC, build one. You'll save about $100 and can tailor the machine to your needs. If RoR is all your worried about, any 3 ghz quad core at least 8 GB of ddr 3 ram and any recent Nvidia or ATI Graphics card.

• Upvote 2

The best ones are custom built, far cheaper as well. I have an Alienware X51, and if you're looking for prebuilt that is the way to go in my opinion. It's slightly overpriced, but at least it has good quality. 

• Upvote 1

My X51 is arriving tomorrow. My friend has almost exactly the same computer. The only difference is his i5 processor is 3rd Gen and mine will be 4th Gen. He really loves his and can get fantastic speed on nearly everything and every game he plays.

I just broke down for my brother in law what he could get buying one or buiding one with parts from newegg.  Needless to say he is going to build one.  If you want something for gaming don't get a laptop.  You get way less for you're money that way.  Building is always the way to go.  It's really not that hard and there is a ton of help on google if you know how to use it properly.