Show Your Projects Chapter 26

Mark Colineri

Honestly, I'd love to see you put the Metal Mulisha scheme on that. Would make it look 100X more fierce IMO

I bet anything Rockstar Energy, or even Octane Academy would look pretty sweet, considering O.A. uses Raptors in the show.

Honestly, I'd love to see you put the Metal Mulisha scheme on that. Would make it look 100X more fierce IMO

Metal Mulisha would be cool, considering it is the placeholder chassis at this point. Another idea that I was given was a Raptor Blue Thunder.

Metal Mulisha would be cool, considering it is the placeholder chassis at this point. Another idea that I was given was a Raptor Blue Thunder.

I'll toss a vote in for Mulisha as well, also awesome job on the tires and the body...I have one minor request though, can you include the .blend of it for those who wish to use it? B) I have a few ideas for it that could be pretty awesome if I actually finish them. :wub:

I'll toss a vote in for Mulisha as well, also awesome job on the tires and the body...I have one minor request though, can you include the .blend of it for those who wish to use it? B) I have a few ideas for it that could be pretty awesome if I actually finish them. :wub:

When it's released, I'm planning to include at least one bake, a blank template, and now that you mention it, a .blend file would be something good to include as well.

• Upvote 2

And now for a little personal project of mine, which started life as nothing more than me goofing around in photoshop; but said session turned out something quite interesting.................
RoR2013-08-0405-02-49-59_zps7c3d6465.png
I have to thank Agosh for coming up with the name and the general theme for the truck, though I did put my own spin on it.  :P

• Upvote 6

Got bored doing freestyle runs in WF11 Digger for once so I turned to some skinning to pass the time.

I wasn't that big a fan of the 2006 Digger 20 models, simply because of the green skull so I've done my first re-skin

screenshot_62_zps4c038de2.jpg

Credits to worldfinals, acdcfan56,Buckethead and kozak for actually making the trucks.

• Upvote 3