Show Your Projects Chapter 26

Mark Colineri

Well.....Diggerfan I now need my jaw removed from the area of my feet.   GREAT work.

Only thing though, I thought I read that while run as Micro Machine the truck had purple wheels not yellow.  Do not quote me on that though. 

My God, John! Micro Machines gave me a gut punch while simultaneously head butting me in the face! What an amazing look piece! Amazing work!

And John Dough, brilliant stuff with the Ford Raptor. Those graphics look sick. 

well i found alot of stadiums on the warehouse and decide why not use them for some tracks, but i found out they have a whole lot of verts but i figured out how to chop the verts down to a managable size for instance:

3TYCs.jpg

Qualcomm Stadium which was 32,000 verts now 2,000 verts

Done by Google Warehouse.

• Upvote 6

I'll toss a vote in for Mulisha as well, also awesome job on the tires and the body...I have one minor request though, can you include the .blend of it for those who wish to use it? B) I have a few ideas for it that could be pretty awesome if I actually finish them. :wub:

http://s656.photobucket.com/user/PM_Customs/media/979X_zpsf250099d.png.html?sort=3&o=2

?

And I have no clue if that's gonna work or not. Photobucket's being an ass and won't let me copy the embed image codes for some reason.

• Upvote 1