Show Your Projects Chapter 26

Mark Colineri

Can't wait for those leafers!

Meanwhile I've taken Bad News, slapped on some ukraines and started on my own personal truck.

screenshot_68_zpsb6acd4b7.jpg

Here's a hint, never ask a tired person what a good name for a truck is.

So, after some work in photoshop, I came up with this:

screenshot_69_zps5b7396a9.jpg

Paired with Red-Digger 20 I hope to run "The Drover" in the upcoming DJM series, but, knowing me, it'll have undergone about 60 re-paints before I'm happy with it!

Pretty good for three days work anyway.

• Upvote 1

well i found alot of stadiums on the warehouse and decide why not use them for some tracks, but i found out they have a whole lot of verts but i figured out how to chop the verts down to a managable size for instance:

Qualcomm Stadium which was 32,000 verts now 2,000 verts

Done by Google Warehouse.

Sorry but I just have to say, you didn't really make anything here. It would be one thing if you made a track and used the stadium. But to me it looks like you just took someone else's work and deleted unnecessary verts that are made when transferring sketchup models into Blender. Like I said, if there was a track made and the stadium was around it, I would understand.  

Yea i am making a track for it but i just wanted to show the stadium first to get some thoughts before making the track. yes i didnt make it but it was just a test basically to see how well it would work.

Alright. That is fair. Continue discussion...