It's been a long....long time.....

I think the last time I showed my face around a monster truck gaming forum rigs of rods had just came out and some of us were playing 1nsane while keeping up with out mtm2 leagues. Some of you might remember me as california_crush_off, others by my aim name hotwheelsbuya, and maybe even fewer by my actual name Kobi. In my spare time I built personal trucks for people in binedit. I was the driver of the Kool-Aid Krusher and the Little Red Express.

I am heading off to college in 16 days and I wanted to have something to do in my down time that can keep me occupied, so I thought about getting back in monster truck racing on the computer. This time I'm not running on a Gateway desktop with a 12 gb hard drive and dial up internet.....haha. Hello once again to you all and it's good to be back

Thanks for the warm welcome! Eventually I'm going to have to get rigs of rods, some tracks, and some trucks installed on my computer. From there I can figure out how to fine tune the trucks responses (kinda like making a mtm2 truck the right "sponge") Is IDS still around? That's the only league I ever had sucess in, I managed to win the 2009 Freestyle Championship in vegas driving a  grave digger I had made. Good times

Actually, there are quite a lot of active leagues here. But the only one that is completely active and running as of today, is SSRS (Summer Stadium Racing Series). IDS is still alive, Monsters of ROR is a big one, and a new one called ROR: Masters of Destruction is supposed to be starting up soon. Enjoy your stay Kobi! Can't wait to see what you bring to the community ;)

Cool cool. I'd love to get in one of those if i could. Could someone direct me to where I need to go to get rigs of rods and getting everything running so maybe I can hit the track. And no one has made a Goldberg, Wild Thing, Grave Digger 13, Meents Bulldozer, or a early 2000's Blue Thunder for ror have they? I'm kind of a early 90's - 2000's Monster Jam lover.

Welcome RIPTheDeadSpaceKilla! I'm Hot Shoe. I was at Vales from 2002-2006. Always great to have another MTM2 vet join us!

IDS is still around. As of now it has been on hiatus until Alex is able to resolve some personal matters. If you like, make your way to the signups thread and send one in!

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/4154-ids-2013-spring-signups/

Welcome!

I've been good. I received a full ride to college due to academics, my the love of my life, and enjoyed the mess out of high school. I do believe I lost my truck making skills long ago, as well as my ability to drive, but we'll see what happens. I'll sign up for that league as soon as I find myself a truck, I don't think I have time to make a truck unless mtm2 to rugs of rods converting is easy as pie, and i don't think it is. Thank you all for the nice welcome and I'll be around here.  Thanks for all the info and help and I'll let y'all know if I have some questions